DOM KULTURY “KUBISZÓWKA”, ul. Słowackiego 17
GALICJA GALLERY, ul. 11 Listopada 14-16
MUSIC SCHOOL, ul. Wyspiańskiego 5A
EXHIBITION: 13 – 29 October 2017
SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE: 5 October 2017
ACCOMPANYING GROUP EXHIBITION
FotoArtFestival accompanying group exhibition is open to everyone, who submitted their entries by the given deadline.
The aim of the exhibition is to enable the up-and-coming artists to showcase their work on a broader, international forum.
The FotoArtFestival organisers will select an artist from the FotoOpen participants, whose work will be showcased at the B&B Photography Gallery in Bielsko-Biała.
See T&C’s below for how to submit your work.
THE WINNER of the FotoOpen 2017 IS
who will be awarded with a solo exhibition at the Gallery of Photography B&B in Bielsko-Biała.
FotoOpen VII FotoArtFestival
Bielsko-Biała, 13 – 29 October 2017
Photography Centre Foundation, Bielsko-Biała, Poland
The main aims of the exhibition are:
- enabling the up-and-coming artists showcase their work on a broader, international forum.
- sharing and gaining experience
- networking among the fellow photographers
- promotion of the art of photography
The FotoArtFestival organisers will select an artist from the FotoOpen participants, whose work will be showcased as an individual exhibition at the B&B Photography Gallery in Bielsko-Biała.
PARTICIPATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The exhibition is an event accompanying the FotoArtFestival 2017.
2. The exhibition is open to all photographers, with no restrictions.
3. The participation in the exhibition is free of charge.
4. The organisers accept artwork in 40x50cm format (including the mounting or framing), of up to 3 art pieces.
5. Each piece needs to be clearly labeled with the name and surname of the author along with the work’s title on the front side.
6. The technique and the theme of the artwork is not specified. The submitted pieces ought to be ready for display (framed or mounted, ready to be hanged, with hooks).
7. Submitted artwork should be labelled with: FotoOpen 2017 and sent or delivered to:
Galeria Fotografii B&B, ul. 1 Maja 12, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Poland.
8. The final deadline for registering for FotoOpen 2017: 30 September 2017. Please register through this FORM.
9. The final deadline for submitting the artwork: 5 October 2017 (the date the pieces should arrive to the given address the latest).
10. The list of people qualified for the FotoOpen will be published at the www.fotoartfestival.com website, without individual notifications.
11. The organiser does not take responsibility for any damaged, broken, misplaced artwork or delays that happened during or due to the transportation or mailing of the art pieces.
12. The opening of the exhibition will take place on October 13, 2017.
13. The organisers reserve the right to free-of-charge reprint or use of the images for promotional and informational purposes – in print, press, TV, online, etc.
14. The submitted artwork will be returned to the Author only after receiving written request and if the shipping costs for returning the artwork are covered by the Author.
15. Submitting the artwork means accepting the FotoOpen Terms&Conditions.
16. The final interpretation of the FotoOpen Terms&Conditions is up to the exhibition Organisers.
AUTORZY PRAC – FotoOpen FAF 2017