HOUSE OF CULTURE “KUBISZÓWKA”, Słowackiego 17, Bielsko-Biała
MUSIC SCHOOL, Wyspiańskiego 5A, Bielsko-Biała
exhibitions: 8th – 24th October 2021, 10.00. a.m. – 6.00. p.m.
Entrance for the FotoOpen exhibitions is free.
Show your work at the international group FotoOpen exhibition.
Deadline: 30th July 2021. Theme free.
FOTO OPEN RULES
The goal of the exhibition FotoOpen is to create photographic opportunities to present your work to a wider audience, to exchange experience, create opportunities for making new contacts, promote artists.
Among the participants of the exhibition there will be an author chosen, who will have his or her individual exhibition organised at the B&B Photography Gallery or during the FotoArtFestival.
1. The exhibition is an accompanying event of FotoArtFestival.
2. The exhibition is open to all photographers, without restrictions. The theme is free.
3. The first stage is sending the proposal imax 5 photos) in a digital form to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is the 30th July 2021.
4. After e-mail acceptance of your work (we choose 1-2 images) you should pay 30 pln registration fee to our account.
Fundacja Centrum Fotografii
Bank PKO BP 49 1020 1390 0000 6702 0139 4865
5. The list of people qualified for the FotoOpen exhibition will be announced at www.fotoartfestival.com, without individual notifications.
6. After the e-mail acceptance, the organizer accepts 1-2 printed works in any format, but not more than 50 cm longer side (including binding).
7. Each work must be legibly described with the name and surname of the author and the title (on the obverse, meaning at the same side as the image!).
8. The works must be ready for installation at the exhibition (framed or glued on appropriate bases with hangers). Any binding.
9. Ready to hang works, with the entry FotoOpen, must be delivered (in person or by post) to the following address:
Galleria Fotografii B&B, ul. 1 Maja 12, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała.
10. The deadline for delivering works: September 30, 2021 (the date of the receipt of the shipment determines).
11. People who want to be included in the FotoOpen catalog should pay PLN 120 to the account:
Fundacja Centrum Fotografii, PKO BP 49 1020 1390 0000 6702 0139 4865
12. Artists taking part in the catalog must send 1 selected digital file (300 dpi, format: A4, CMYK or Gray) to the following address: email@example.com
13. You can take part in the exhibition without the fee for the catalog, but then the author’s name will not be placed in the catalog.
14. The organizer is not responsible for any damage, loss or delay of work during their shipment by post and other.
15. The opening of the exhibition will take place on October 9th, 2021. Works will be displayed in several places. The exhibition will close on October 28th, 2021.
16. The organizer reserves the right to reproduce the submitted works free of charge for advertising, information, etc. in the press and in all types of print, on TV, on the Internet, etc. The list of people on the exhibition will be announced on the festival’s website.
17. The works will be returned to the Authors only at their express written request and at their expense. They can also be picked up in person at Galeria B&B, ul. 1 Maja 12 in Bielsko-Biała. Poland, after the closing of the exhibition. If they are not picked up till the end of December, they will be destroyed.
18. Submission of works is tantamount to acceptance of these regulations.
19. The final interpretation of the regulations belongs to the Organizer of the exhibition.