AULA, Modrzewskiego 12, Bielsko-Biała
14th-15th October 2023 (Saturday – Sunday), 9.30. a.m. – 8.00. p.m.
Show your work in a multimedia form during the X FotoArtFestival. Deadline: 30th September 2023. Theme free.
The purpose of the DiasShow is to create a platform for the exchange of experience in the field of photography and to enable photographers to present their work on a wide forum of recipients. DiasShow is a prestigious, inspiring event, giving the opportunity to make new, valuable contacts in the photographic environment and promoting creators of submitted works.
We choose artists, who will have their show during the Authors’ Marathon.
PRINCIPLES OF PARTICIPATION in DiasShow
1. The organiser of the DiasShow is Fundacja Centrum Fotografii with headquarters in Bielsko-Biała. Poland.
2.DiasShow is open to all photographers, without restrictions.
3. Theme of a presentation is free.
4. Participation in the DiasShow is payable: PLN 65 for all submitted presentations.
The number of works submitted is free, but for the presentation only one of them will be accepted.
Should the event be canceled the money will be paid back.
5. Payments should be made by September 30, 2023 to the account:
Foundation Center for Photography
Bank PKO BP 49 1020 1390 0000 6702 0139 4865
6. Authors who will be selected for the final show at the Marathon, have a free entry to the Author’s Marathon (meetings with the authors of the main exhibitions).
7. The organizer accepts works in the form of a multimedia show (photos with music and possible text) in any format, any size (ensuring high image and sound quality) and a length not exceeding 2 minutes.
8. Each file must be described with the surname and first name and of the author and the title.
9. Digital files, with the note DiasShow 2023, should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org via www.wetransfer.com.
10. Deadline for sending applications: September 30, 2023.
11. The final screening of the works will take place on October 14th -15th, 2023 during the FotoArtFestival Author’s Marathon in Bielsko-Biała.
12. The list of people qualified for the show will be announced on the Organiser’s website – www.fotoartfestival.com, without individual notifications.
13. The organiser is not responsible for any damage to the files, preventing their presentation.
14. The organiser reserves the right to reproduce free of charge some of the submitted works for information purposes, in the press and in all types of printing, on television, on the Internet, etc.
15. After the screening, the submitted files are permanently removed from the discs by the Organiser.
16. Persons sending files declare that they have the right to public presentation.
17. Submission of works in Review is tantamount to acceptance of these regulations.
18. The final interpretation of the regulations belongs to the Review Organiser.
GOOD LUCK! JOIN US AND SHOW YOUR ART WORK!
Association of Polish Authors ZAiKS
Union of Polish Artists Photographers