DK KUBISZÓWKA, Słowackiego 17
SFERA II, Cechowa 24
exhibitions: 13th–29th October 2023, 10.00. a.m. – 6.00. p.m.
Entrance for the FotoOpen exhibitions is free.
Show your work at the international group FotoOpen exhibition. Deadline: 25th August 2023. Theme free.
The goal of the exhibition FotoOpen is to create photographic opportunities to present your work to a wider audience, to exchange experience, create opportunities for making new contacts, promote artists.
Among the participants of the exhibition there may be an author chosen, who will have his or her individual exhibition organised at the B&B Photography Gallery or during the FotoArtFestival.
1. The exhibition is an accompanying event of FotoArtFestival.
2. The exhibition is open to all photographers, without restrictions. The theme is free.
3. The first stage is sending the proposal max 5 photos) in a digital form to the address: email@example.com. The deadline is the 25th August 2023.
4. After e-mail acceptance of your work (we choose 1 image) you should pay 50 pln of registration fee to the account (till the 30th August 2023).
Fundacja Centrum Fotografii
Bank PKO BP 49 1020 1390 0000 6702 0139 4865
Should the event be canceled the money will be paid back.
5. The list of the finalists, qualified for the FotoOpen exhibition will be announced at www.fotoartfestival.com, without individual notifications.
6. After the e-mail acceptance, the organizer accepts 1 printed work in any format, but not more than 52 cm longer side (including framing).
7. Each work must be legibly and visibly described with the name and surname of the author and the title (at the same side as the image!). Do not attach free papers. The signature must be the integral part of the image.
8. The works must be ready for installation at the exhibition (framed or presented on appropriate bases with two hangers). No glass please.
9. Ready to install works, packed in bubbles, should be delivered (in person or by post) to the following address:
Galleria Fotografii B&B, ul. 1 Maja 12, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała.
10. The deadline for delivering works: September 30th, 2023 (the date of the receipt of the shipment determines).
11. Authors, who want to be included in the FotoOpen catalogue, should additionally pay PLN 120 to the account:
Fundacja Centrum Fotografii, PKO BP 49 1020 1390 0000 6702 0139 4865
12. Artists taking part in the catalogue must send 1 selected digital file (300 dpi, format: A4, CMYK or Gray) to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline of the file delivery and payment is the 30th August.
13. You can take part in the exhibition without the fee for the catalogue, but then the author’s name will not be placed in the catalogue.
14. The organizer is not responsible for any damage, loss, or delay of work during their shipment by post or other.
15. The opening of the exhibition will take place during the FotoArtFestival.
16. The organizer reserves the right to reproduce the submitted works free of charge for advertising, information, etc. in the press and in all types of print, on TV, on the Internet, etc. The list of people on the exhibition will be announced on the festival’s website.
17. The works will be returned to the Authors only at their written request and at their expense. They can pick up the work in person at the Gallery of Photography B&B, ul. 1 Maja 12 in Bielsko-Biała. Poland, after the closing of the exhibition or they can order a courier (we must be informed about it beforehand). If the images are not picked up till the end of December 2023, they will be destroyed.
18. Submission of works is tantamount to acceptance of these regulations.
19. The final interpretation of the regulations belongs to the Organizer of the exhibition.
GOOD LUCK! SHOW YOUR WORK WITH THE FOTO ART FESTIVAL!
Association of Polish Authors ZAiKS
Union of Polish Artists Photographers