AUDITORIUM OF WSA, Modrzewskiego 12, Bielsko-Biała
9th-10th October 2021 (Saturday – Sunday), 9.00. a.m. – 9.00. p.m.
DiasShow is run during the Authors’ Marathon.
Entry is free for the Authors of the accepted presentations.
Show your work in a multimedia form during the FotoArtFestival.
Deadline: 30th September 2021. Theme free.
DIAS SHOW RULES
The purpose of the DiasShow Review is to create a platform for the exchange of experience in the field of photography and to enable photographers to present their work on a wide forum of recipients. DiasShow is a prestigious, inspiring event, giving the opportunity to make new, valuable contacts in the photographic environment and promoting creators of submitted works.
We choose artists, who will have their show during the Authors’ Marathon.
PRINCIPLES OF PARTICIPATION in DiasShow
1. The organiser of the DiasShow is Fundacja Centrum Fotografii with headquarters in Bielsko-Biała. Poland.
2.DiasShow is open to all photographers, without restrictions.
3. Theme of a presentation is free.
4. Participation in the DiasShow is payable: PLN 60 for the first submitted presentation.
In case of two presentations, the next one is PLN 30.
The number of works submitted – up to two.
5. Payments should be made by September 30, 2021 to the account:
Center for Photography Foundation
Bank PKO BP 49 1020 1390 0000 6702 0139 4865
6. Authors who will be selected for the final show at the Marathon, have a free entry to the Author’s Marathon (meetings with the authors of the main exhibitions).
7. The organizer accepts works in the form of a multimedia show (photos with music and possible text) in any format, any size (ensuring high image and sound quality) and a length not exceeding 2 minutes.
In case of sending more than one screening by the same author, the length of the whole can not exceed 4 minutes.
8. Each file must be described with the surname and first name and of the author and the title.
9. Digital files, with the note DiasShow 2019, should be sent to: email@example.com via www.wetransfer.com.
10. Deadline for sending applications: September 30, 2021.
11. The final screening of the works will take place on October 9th -10th, 2021 during the FotoArtFestival Author’s Marathon in Bielsko-Biała.
12. The list of people qualified for the show will be announced on the Organiser’s website – www.fotoartfestival.com, without individual notifications.
13. The organiser is not responsible for any damage to the files, preventing their presentation.
14. The organiser reserves the right to reproduce free of charge some of the submitted works for information purposes, in the press and in all types of printing, on television, on the Internet, etc.
15. After the screening, the submitted files are permanently removed from the discs by the Organiser.
16. Persons sending files declare that they have the right to public presentation.
17. Submission of works in Review is tantamount to acceptance of these regulations.
18. The final interpretation of the regulations belongs to the Review Organiser.